Sunday 8 March 2009

Dressing Backstage at Victim Fashion Street

My Model (that I dressed) posing for the paparazzi!


The Dress Rehearsal - Finale peices!


Backstage action...... everyone is preparing an hour before the show


Hi there! A couple of weeks ago I was invited by designer Mei Heui of Victim Fashion Street to help dress the models backstage in her Autumn/Winter 09 show in Vauxhall Fashion Scout. It was an amazing experience although it was really stressful and my heart beat rate definitely went up when I realised I forgot to put on my models 7 inch stilletos....... just before she went on the catwalk - luckily there were about 8 dressers backstage so we all rushed to put on her shoes! phew x

No comments:

Post a Comment

sit back......... relax......... and express your views!

Followers

Blog Archive